Saturday, October 13, 2012

What is a Nanny

Nanny is hired to provide care for the children or a mother's helper. This is what I do, I'm a Nanny and proud to be one. Being a nanny makes me a better person. I became more patient, I don't even know it's possible. Watching the kids makes me happy they remind me how fun to be a kid. Going down the slide, monkey bars, playing in the sand box, swing, playing tag, hide and seek. This are few of a fun games I played with the kids. They had so much energy, sometimes I ask myself "does this kids ever get tired"? lol

I take my job very seriously, somebody trusted you to care and nurture there precious possesion. To be hire as a nanny is a biggest compliment, because those parents trust and believe you that you can provide the best for their little ones. They put you in that position because they know that your right fit. Parents can be so protective, but can we blame them? Don't be over protective, parents need to just let it go. Kids cry, kids get hurt or accident it's normal. This things will help them a lot and they will learn in there young mind. For all the parents that has a nanny trust them, trust them completely. So when you go to work your mind will be at ease.

To the nanny's, I know that were only hire for our services to care. We always do extra mile to show our appreciation to our employer, like cleaning up, doing the laundry etc. Loving the child were caring, is the biggest way to say thanks for trusting you. We never expect to love the kids where caring but it happen. How could you not? Their so cute, sweet and adorable!!! Makes my heart melt every time that they gave me kisses, say they love me and you know whats the best part if they tell you that your the "best nanny". Oh I love it!!!

Were nanny but also were a human being, we also have feelings, for the employer to consider. Sometimes employer say something that hurt us emotionally, employers sometimes need to be mindful of what the say. Being a nanny could be stressful sometimes, but we do love what we do. Caring for your precious one, and loving them can't be paid.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ate Pia! ^_^ I'm so glad to see you blogging again. I can't wait for your next update. -Icel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Icel! I forgot about my blog,just few days I feel like writing again. So I just updated it, Thanks for visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. worst nanny in the UK

    ReplyDelete