Monday, October 15, 2012

Marriage

I sign up for 21 days bible challenge, so last night after long time I open my bible. When I open my bible the first words I saw is MARRIAGE, so I told myself why not blog about it.

How many times we heard the cliche', "They have a marriage made in heaven'? This statement implies that some marriages are destined to be good, while others are destined to be bad. What is marriage anyway? For me marriage is a union of two people that so in love and make a life time commitment. Make a vow's for better or for worst, in sickness and in health, till death!!!
I like the sound of that! But never assume that every time will gonna be bed of roses. Were not in fairyland!  Marriage has its own life and the only way to find out is to give it a shot. People don't seem to understand that marriage is like a mirror that reflects your personality as husband and wife.

If you wanna have a stronger marriage you both need to work hard on it, but if your marriage is weak because couple are neglecting what is important. When my husband and I attained in marriage seminar before we got married, the speaker point it out the keys to have a healthy and happy marriage. Love, trust, respect and communication to keep your marriage burning.

I'm grew up in 55 years of marriage, I guess were lucky enough to witness my parents devotion to their marriage. The obstacle their been to succeed for all those years, I can't even imagine! But not all of us are bless like my parents, I just started mine. Woo oh its not easy!!! But my parents was my inspiration. We just need to remember the love, smiles and memories when we just started. Think about your wedding day, that everything is "beautiful". When you walk down that Aile, the way your husband look at you! When you exchange vow's, the kiss, the first dance. Everything in that moment is magical, and that only thing you think about is spending the rest of your life with that person you said I do.

Nobody intented for their marriage to be weak, everybody wanna have a happy marriage. Marriage is a lifelong, fulfilling companionship. God created marriage for us to enjoy, it's a gift from him. So lets all be thankful because God want us to experience the best gift ever "LOVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment